Students are still finding ways to write lengthy assignments quickly. Even in this 21st century, where everything can be done with just some commands or clicks, students are living in the past.
Writing an assignment is now just a few clicks away. You can also write the assignment in your own writing style that even your teacher doesn’t recognize that it is written by something else.
Interested to know how this works?
Then, this article is for you. Here, I’m going to tell you how to write handwritten assignments quickly without even writing them.
How to Write an Assignment Without Doing Anything?
First of all, you should know how you can create a full assignment. For this, you should know about the ChatGPT. It is a newly released tool in 2021, which can write about anything by just giving a prompt. It uses an advanced GPT-3.5 trained model that works like a human robot and give you answers about anything you ask for.
This online content creation tool is no less than a treasure for students, with which they can write assignments on any topic they are assigned.
Moving on, let’s see how to utilize this AI tool for writing assignments.
Step-by-Step Guide to Using ChatGPT
Here, I’m going to show you how to use this online tool to write assignments.
- First, go to the official site of ChatGPT by OpenAI.
- If you are a new user, you have to sign up first to get access to it. You can sign up by using Gmail. I’m already a user, so I will log in with my account.
- After the sign-up process is complete, it will take you to its main interface, as shown below.
- Here comes the main part. Now, you have to give ChatGPT a prompt of what you want from it.
- For instance, I want to write an assignment on the topic “Financial Consequences of World War II on Germany.” So, the prompt I used for this is:
- I need you to write a 1,000-word assignment on the topic “Financial Consequences Faced by Germany After WWII.”
- After that, I press “Enter,” and this tool starts writing my assignment.
- After it has completed writing the assignment, you can copy it and paste it into any Word Processing software you are using.
So, now you have written the assignment, it’s time to convert it into a handwritten style with the help of Text to Handwriting Converter tool.
How to Convert Assignment into Handwritten Style?
To convert the ChatGPT assignment into handwritten, you need an online text to handwriting tool here, too. Here, the majority of students get confused, and they start writing the assignment manually, which takes a lot of time.
So, instead of doing this, you can use an online text to handwriting converter. It will help you convert all your AI-text assignments into a human-written style, which you can also download and get a print. Then, you can submit it to teachers.
Now, let’s check out how to use an online text-to-handwriting converter.
Step-by-Step Guide to Use Text to Handwriting Converter
Here’s the step-by-step guide to how you can use this online converter tool which change text feed into handwriting content. For illustration purposes, I’m using Text to Handwriting by Editpad.
- After you open the tool, it will show you the interface as shown below.
- On the left side of the tool, you will see a box where you have to input the text.
- Simply paste the assignment you have generated by using ChatGPT.
- Then, it will show you the output results in real-time.
- Text to Handwriting converter provides several different handwriting styles and pages, and you can choose any of them you want.
- You can also select the heading and font size from the given options.
- After you have adjusted everything, you can download the handwritten assignment in a PDF file, or you can even download the images of each page one by one.
See, you didn’t even have to write anything. Both ChatGPT and Text to Handwriting converter have done everything for you in just some clicks.